“It's important for you to think of the pros and cons of both capitalism as well as keeping culture and roots and technology, and how we can have a good balance—because I don't think there is a right answer.” – Dana Dunford
Dana Dunford (@dana110001) is CEO and Cofounder of Hemlane, an online property management platform. She started her career in finance with Symantec and Apple before working in business development at Nest. Her work with Nest built up her interest in the real estate industry, and she received an angel investment directly out of business school to start Hemlane.
To hear Dana’s full interview, click here.
- Affordable housing, self-driving cars, and the power of saying no
- Recommended tools and books
- On success, failure, and gratitude
Books Recommended by Dana Dunford
- Why Do I Love These People?: Understanding, Surviving, and Creating Your Own Family by Po Bronson
- The Lexus and the Olive Tree: Understanding Globalization by Thomas L. Friedman