“Being a founder is hard. There are a lot of high highs and a lot of low lows, and just making sure that you figure out a way to deal with it is super important.” – Rachel Sanders
Rachel Sanders (@rachelssanders) is CEO and Co-founder of Rootine, a personalized micronutrient subscription service. She started her career in investment banking at Raymond James before transitioning into the healthcare space. founding her first company, Patch Health. She then connected with her co-founder, Dr. Daniel Wallerstorfer, PhD, to create Rootine.
To hear Rachel’s full interview, including how Rootine uses data to improve health outcomes, click here.
- Data driven health, efficiency, and stepping back
- Habits and routines
- Recommended books and tools
- On success, failure, and gratitude
Books Recommended by Rachel Sanders
- The Great CEO Within: The Tactical Guide to Company Building by Matt Mochary, Alex MacCaw, and Misha Talavera
- The Tell-Tale Brain: A Neuroscientist's Quest for What Makes Us Human by V. S. Ramachandran