““I do believe in direct feedback and specifically from a good place where you want the person to improve, it is one of the most helpful things you can do for someone.” – Dave Eisenberg
Dave Eisenberg (@Eisenberg) is Founding Partner at Zigg Capital, a venture capital firm investing in real estate and construction technology. Before founding Zigg, Dave spent twelve years as an operator at Bonobos, TellApart, Floored, and CBRE. He started his career at Bain & Company, then moved on to found Red Swan Ventures.
To hear Dave’s full interview, including his thoughts on talent acquisition and the future of real estate technology, click here.
Chapters in this bonus interview:
- Daily family time as an important habit
- Favorite tools including Twitter, Superhuman, and Peloton
- Dave’s superpowers, inspirations, and favorite books
- On failure and success
Links from this bonus episode
- AVC by Fred Wilson
- Wealthfront blog by Andy Rachleff
- Joel Peterson's blog
- a16z posts by Marc Andreesen
- a16z posts by Ben Horowtiz
- Essays by Paul Graham
- Winston Churchill